Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going Back To School



This week the desires of going back to school filled my heart. When I arrived here last year my hubby and I thought that be good if I take a course or have a certificate from the school here in Arkansas. I had my associate diploma and as we look on my creditials almost all my subjects are credited here too.

My hubby helped me to inquire the school that I plan to enroll soon. They said we just have to fill up the admission form online. That's the picture above. Yes, we filled up the form and waiting for their reply. When they accept me I will start taking courses this Spring 2009. I'm so excited about it...I will finalized later on what course I'm going to take. I am slowly starting and getting all information together. My hubby is helping me to make this happen too. If this is what God wants me to do next year, everything will be provided.

No comments: