Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Boredome Saturday

It should be I'm going with my sister-in-law shopping yesterday but she was tired and could not make it to the plan. She left the house and go to work instead. While my hubby was fixing to leave for his Jazz music practice I thought I would be fine alone and do some work online.

After he left I felt so alone and bored. I washed our dishes, watched some shows online but still I was bored. I thought it would be cool if I'll go out and walk going to Wal-mart store close where we live. I called my hubby and informed him my plan. He offered to come home to pick and drop me off to the store but I said it's better for me to walk to get some exercise. Then, he stopped insisting.

I walked and walked for 20 minutes I guess and finally reached the store. While I was looking and picking some stuff I heard my name called at the customer service. Actually, I am not sure was me but I heard my first name. I have uncommon name so maybe I was the one. I was headed to the customer service and I saw my hubby walking crossing the store shelves. He was scared if I made it or not! I told him I was fine and I enjoy what I did but he was worried so much.

He wanted to get me a cellphone right away but I insisted. I'm not ready to have one right now-I stayed most of the time in the house. Besides, I am still working on my driver's liscense. I told myself I don't want to do this again. I scared my husband so bad. I'm used to walk alone when I was in Philippines and in Thailand so I thought it would be cool to do it here sometimes too. But' I agreed with my husband-this is different people and different world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waahh.. your husband is so sweet... :)