Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Alarm Clock Messed up?

On Sunday, we set the alam clock on 7:30am. My hubby have to get up earlier to prepare himself, his guitar and other electronic stuff that he need to bring in the church. This morning when I woke up I saw the time was 6am. I went back to sleep until my hubby got up and went to the toilet room and he went back to sleep again. We waited until the alarm will rang. Yes, it did at 7:30am. My hubby got up and make his coffee. Looking on the stove and microwave clock it said 8:30am. He came in and asked that time in our bedroom clock is the accurate,right?

I turn on my laptop to clarify and he look on his wristwatch both said were passed 8am. He hurriedly pack some of his stuff and I told that I can load to his car while he is taking a shower. I also, pick his clothes to wear. Whew...! Thank God only happens on Sunday not in the regular days.

No comments: