Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Washing Machine is Broken

Last Saturday while I was washing our sheets our washing machine stop without further reason, lol. I don't know exactly what was the problem just my sister-in-law and I discover it. We thought it was just the outlet messed up because when we use the extension cord and turn on again it runs. I finish washing the sheets and when my sister-in-law took over was still running until it rinses.

I heard that the motor stopped I thought just like the normal cases it stop every time the laundry's done. I checked to think to put Lisa's clothes in the dryer then I can load some of our laundry but I saw the water stucked up and it didn't drained. I tried to plug in different outlet again but too bad it never work after all.
Yesterday, I started washing by hand some of our dirty clothes. Lastnight, I did some more and I was thinking to do more tonight but it depends hows my body reacted. I was very tired last night and I felt sick when I got up this morning. My hubby told me to wait until we got the washing machine fix that I will not make myself tired but well, I can do it I replied. Hope I'll finish the rest of our laundry later.

No comments: