Friday, October 17, 2008

Arkansas 2008 State Fair


The 2008 Arkansas State Fair will end up in 2 days. Lance and I invited our family to come with us to see what's in there. But, Lance and I agreed with our friend Dan and Jonathan to get the wristband for unlimited rides. We got the discounted card because we purchase it at the Harvest Food.

I have fear of heights but I am brave as well. I love to challenge myself and defeat my fears. Purchasing the wristband means one thing "dare the heights". When we got to the fair state my hubby and I seperated from our family. We went to exchange our card to wristband at the booth. Dan and John were waiting to us at the extreme ride. Yes, my hubby and I started at the extreme ride. It was really extreme, we were flying high and spinning very, very fast. I was scared and had a little regret,lol. I screamed very loud like the other riders I felt better and I lost my fear and enjoy the ride. After we done with extreme ride I dare to ride some more. I took the rides with my hubby and Danny because John got scared-hehehehe. We took the clif hanger and that was fun but it hurt our neck, we were lying with our tummy and everytime will go up high we raised our neck too. I don't know why, maybe the pressure above. The super shots was fun...we go up slowly for 120 feet or more for about 2 minutes but they dropped us like less than minute. I didn't get my full scream,lol.
This is my time be in the state fair and I had a great time. We missed the tiger show but that's alright my hubby and I got our rides. My hubby was too brave to take the screamers ride. Dan and I didn't do it I also let 2 men to take the typhoon ride I had enough after my 5 screams rides. I'll wait for awhile to take those rides again. I had so much tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Noemi, looks like fun.

I received a Butterfly Award For The Coolest Blog I Know and I'm passing it on to YOU.

Go to http://www.abstinence-is-sexy.com/abstinence-blog.html for further instructions, if you choose to accept this assignment, um, award and pass it on.