Friday, October 3, 2008

We came home late lastnight

Lastnight, we came down to Arkansas City to pick up my hubby's car. That was 2 hours travel one way. My mother-in-law prepared some supper for us which are good. We left my hubby car for a week to done a major operation.

It's better to do that earlier before we having trouble in the near future. After all we saved up some expenses for the car. Robbie, the mechanic did a great job and while hubby was driving home last night he was amazed how the moves. He said it was like the brand new car. He is learning and getting to use it again. I may have the same problem when I'm going to drive his car again this weekend. We came home almost midnight lastnight and we are thankful we came home safe and sound. Of course, mom fixed us some food to take home too.

No comments: