Monday, October 27, 2008

Upon this rocks...!

Remember Apostle Peter said, upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, (Matthew 16:18). Rocks has many uses...I remember when our house was under construction our builder said our lot was full of rocks. They have to dig the big rocks before they start building our house. I would say, upon this rock they build our house.

In my flower bed sorrounded by rocks. We defined the problem everytime there's a rain the mulches washes. So, putting the rocks around in it helps to stopped the mulchs from flowing. Saturday and Sunday afternoon, I carry more rocks to put around my flower bed. I planted the tulips bulbs last week and I am looking forward to put more guard around them. I replaced some small rocks to big rocks...It looks good too. Besides, I didn't get lonesome being in the house the whole weekend while my hubby was on his jazz music practice. To apply in our spiritual life rocks refer to God he is a good foundation of our life. He wil help us from falling and from draining though the pressure are very strong.

No comments: