Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Malaysian Actress Carmen Soo

Who is this reserve, sweet, cute and beautiful chinesse lady? The first I saw Carmen Soo on Philippine TV my first impression are petite, cute and simple person. I was wondering what she's gonna offer with her team up with Jericho Rosales (echo) the filipino actor. I knew Jerecho as one of the phenomenal filipino young actor in this generation. But, I tell you I wasn't become a fan of him. I wasn't really care about his movies and his tv appearances. When I was in Malaysia 3 years ago many Malaysian I met asked me about him and other famous young Filipino celebrities like Kristine H. John Lloyd C. Bea A., and Diether O.

With the team up of Carmen Soo and Jerecho R makes me like echo's now. They are both phenomenal and good actor and actress. They look good together on cameras. Their loveteam makes a lot of viewers fall inlove in the show and in their characters. I research on wikipedia to check Carmen Soo background and I found out she is the one of the hottest actress and model now a days. Good choice for both abs-cbn channel and the Malaysian network for Echo and Carmen team up.

No comments: