Thursday, October 2, 2008

Did you accept Him?

“Come to me…and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28. In this scriptures God clearly stated his invitation. Come! When we invite someone in our house we personally handed them and invitation or giving them a personal calls, isn't it? The same thing with our saviour Jesus, when we are tired and restless turn back to him and accept his offer.

He offered his Son name Jesus and giving us the option to follow him or to reject. I love the insight of Max Lucado shared: When Jesus says, “Come to me,” he doesn’t say come to religion, come to a system, or come to a certain doctrine. This is a very personal invitation to a God, and invitation to a Savior. Now, the decision is ours. If you given a minute to make a decision what will be your answer? I leave it to you the answer.

No comments: