Monday, October 20, 2008

Arkansas Symphony Orchestra

Last Saturday evening, my hubby and I blest to have free ticket to watch the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra. That was my first experience in the Orchestra house and I can't believe that I enjoyed so much.

When I got here last year my hubby told me that how he wanted to take me to orchestra and find out what I'm gonna say about it. He has been their for many times during his college. I was hesitant to go because the cost kinda expensive and I wasn't sure that I will have fun. But, when our Pastor wife offered the free ticket I said yes, I'll give it a shot. Sure do, I had so much fun and I am looking forward to go back there again.

It was the Violin performance and I was amazed with the teenager guest Shannon Lee. She learn to play violen when she was 4 years old. She made my evening with her stunning performance. We can't help it but giving her long applaused. She deserves with the ticket price,lol.

After the Symphony Orchestra my hubby and I got hungry and we drove home but we stopped at T.G.I.F to have had supper. Indeed, it was wonderful date and fantastic night for both of us. I found Shannon Lee video in youtube..look how bad violen player she is.

No comments: