Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The "Boss" is here

Emma wanted to play with me today. She offered me her veggietales puzzle. I've done couple times and got tired of course of doing over and over. She wanted me to resolved the puzzle again. I said, I'm have enough now it's your turn. No, play again Mimi.

I turned to her and said, hey' "who are you, the boss?. To my surprised she answered me "Yeah, I'm the boss". She smiled and repeated her command "Play again Mimi, The BOSS is here". What...? I knew that was funny when the kid will replied to us with the grown up words. But, they should know to obey the grown ups... I was okay when we were playing but acted like my superior that would be a different story. I try my best to be a good friend, overseer, buddy, company but I want her to respect me as well. Haaay, the kids are very smarter now a days. We grown ups should think beyond what they thought-hahaha! If possible only...!

1 comment:

Lalaine said...

haay.. Im also having power struggle as well with Tricia.. it's quite tiring sometimes.. heheh!

Lalaine's World
Day to Day Miracles
From Asia and Beyond