Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surgery Cancelled

Today, suppose to be my sister-in-law will undergoe the lapband surgery. Last Monday, she started having a doubt to pursued her that kind of surgery. She talked to me and my husband and asked what will be our opinion. I told her what really bugging in my thought for couple days maybe that would be the answer.

In the last couple of days before she told us that she was not comfortable right now of having lapband surgery this week I had that uncomfortable feeling too. I only shared my thought to my husband that will not discourage his sister. God works properly, Lisa asked our opinion about it and I told her what I felt and my husband agreed. The same answers she got from the entire family. When she told her co-workers she was surprised with their reaction. They all both agreed and will help her to diet program. And, the one of her co-worker that she less expected to be happy of her new decision is the one who is helping her to go in the gym right now. That's how amazing when God works...He works beyond in our expectations.

No comments: