Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kitchen backsplash tile

At this time we are slowly decorating the house including our kitchen. Actually, I started in our master bathroom with a tropical theme. Our Grandma bought us a painting of a coconut tree that matches with a theme I thought up. My hubby and I still are looking for a good picture to hang on our kitchen wall and in our bedroom. Are you looking for Kitchen backsplash tile? >? Jerusalem Pottery is a family owned and operated ceramic tile studio, hand painting ceramic backsplash tile in Jerusalem since 1922. I am attracted to their ceramic tiles that are perfect to decorate the kitchen backsplashes, bathroom walls and fireplace surrounds, by people who are renovating or building new houses. Upgrade your house with Jerusalem Pottery!

No comments: