Monday, October 20, 2008

Free Blog Image

For a couple of days, I’ve tried to figure out how to make my own blog design. As you can see I only have plain colors. I am still working on the header, background and other stuff. What did I do? I looked for different pictures that I can use to be my background. I got tired of trying to find a good picture. I wanted my hubby to help me, but I also wanted to learn on my own too. I kept looking and searching online. There is a website called Acobox. Acobox hosts images that surely will look good on your blog site.

And, all images are already screened and optimized for using with blog posts. Most of the time, the default image codes are good enough for your blog posts, if you like, you can still customize text alignment, tune image size for fitting in your post perfectly. This is a very helpful website. Soon they will publish tips on how to customize the image codes in the acobox Forum and Blog. If you have to have a free blog image, look to acobox.com. They are really willing to listen and help with your need. If you also have questions you are free to contact them.

No comments: