Monday, October 6, 2008

Asian, African and other countries ban China products

I am too behind with the news about banning china products. I chatted my friends this morning and she told me if I watched or read the news lately regarding china products. What about it?, I asked. I heard slight but no the whole thing.

It was found in the studies that China's product like milk. Three Chinese powdered milk brands, Sanlu, Suncare and Yashili, were banned in Bangladesh. Melamine tests will be introduced on all milk powder imports at Bangladeshi seaports. Wow, this is not good for everyone. Also, PHILIPPINES, the import and sale of milk products from China were banned on Tuesday, September 23, 2008. The other Asian countries dis the same thing. The Food and Drug Board suspended imports of all milk and milk-based products made in China at Ghana country.

Wow, I can't get the picture after Asian, African and other countries banned the china's product. I know this affect to the whole economy of the Chinesse. But, this is the health reason of the consumers too. For me, the China betrayed the trusts of the sorrounding countries and other countries who ordered their products. Do you have chinesse product at home? Check them out!

No comments: