Monday, October 20, 2008

What you can do about it?

“You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.” Matthew 6:27. I don't know if only me had times that I worry so much about anything. Even a little things made me worry and lead me to cry. When this time attacked me I whine to my hubby and I let him know that I am a whiner. This will be aware him that I need him by my side in that moment.

As we read that scripture in Matthew 6:27- clearly instructed by Jesus that we can't do anything when we worry. Instead of worrying why not letting God be God and will work in our behalf. He is powerful, mighty and loving. I am telling myself that I have to let God take care of everything. Yes, sometimes it's easy to say and hard to do. Through Christ we can do it! We need the guidance of the Holy spirit.

1 comment:

Mariz said...

I agree! Worry only steals our joy in life.

I have an award for you, you can claim it HERE. God bless!