Monday, October 13, 2008

Cheap Flights Map Widget from Skyscanner

When I traveled from Philippines coming here, my husband and I came on separate flights. He flew 10 hours ahead of me, because we couldn't get on the same flight at the same price; so I took a different airline. When he got here he used computer program to view my flight in real-time. That was cool. He knew that I didn't miss my flight, because we texted. He took a picture of the he was tracking on his computer and showed me the flight picture later. It would have been a lot easier had he had Skyscanner. He had to take several different programs and tie them all together to get anything close to what Skyscanner does.

Skyscanner is the most powerful and flexible flight search engine in Europe, which provides instant online price comparisons on over 300,000 flights and over 600 airlines. With Skyscanner, users can browse without having to enter specific dates, departures or even destinations. They are available in 20 foreign languages like Spanish, Japanese and Russian. Wherever your location is at Skyscanner it's easy to find the nearest airport from your home. This service is completely free. One more fun thing about the Skyscanner service is you can see where your route will be. Just like what I've said earlier my husband was monitoring the plane where I took when I came here a year a go. But one thing he didn’t know was what time we experienced bad and heavy turbulance up high, but Skyscanner could have told him. He had some bad turbulence too on his flight and was concerned. Look for Cheap Flights Map Widget using the Skyscanner search engine.

No comments: