Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tissot


What time is it? I am very time conscious. I want everything to be done on time. But somehow there are some circumstances that we cannot be on time. Last week, my hubby bought a new battery for his wristwatch. He asked me to drive him to the store. I am not an expert driver yet, but I did it anyway to enhance my driving skills. When we stopped on one of the intersections I was worried that I might roll back and hit a car behind us. It is so difficult for me to drive my hubby’s car, because it is a standard. When you stop on the hill and go forward, the car will roll back so you have to catch it quickly with the clutch and the gas pedal. I didn’t quite get to the gas and let off the clutch quick enough so I hit the car behind us. Thank God everyone was alright and only a few scratches were seen on the other car.

By the way, have you heard the Tissot watch? Tissot, the “Innovators by Tradition”, has been pioneering craftsmanship and innovation since its foundation in 1853. Today Tissot is a member of the Swatch Group, the world’s largest watch producer and distributor. This watch is a perfect gift for your loved ones this holiday season. This is available at thewatchery.com at an affordable price. It's also available for both men and women. Please visit their website and find out what more they can offer.

No comments: