Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meet Jonnah Ashley Mae

These are my nieces Jade Ruth and her litte sister name Jonnah Ashley Mae. She was born last June 17, 2008. I was very anxious to see Ashley picture couple months ago but my sister didn't send me until the other day.

Time flies so fast Jade Ruth look like a lady now in this picture. She is now 9 years old and very proud ate to Ashley. My sister and I grew up together and we fought each other all the time during those days. But when we were seperated our ways in 1997 I started missing her. She got married and have Jade when we met again in 2002. Our relationship became closer and even better after that.

Now, my sister have two beautiful girls. I took Jade in Mindanao, Philippines for a year when my sister left to work abroad. I was glad my brother-in-law's let me to do that. For those months Jade and I spent together she realized how sweet and loving Aunt I was and she was thankful to know that. Jade is very adorable and smart kid, everybody are happy when she is around too. I look forward meeting Ashley soon!

No comments: