Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back To School

School started about a month ago. I asked some students if they are happy to be back in school this year. Some said "Yes" but majority said "No". I asked why, they simply said so much "homework". That's right, but that's part of learning process. I remember when I was in elementary school; how I wished summer will come very soon. When summer came, I got bored staying at home and fighting with my sister all the time. Then I wanted to go back to school.

When school was about to start my mother would buy me school supplies. I had almost everything I needed and my mother reminded me to be responsible and organize my things, but I kept loosing my pens, markers and etc. How I wish I had some file folders at that time. I wished my mother knew about the Dymo labeler. DYMO is fast-becoming the worldwide leader in providing innovative labeling solutions that help people organize and identify their world: home, office or worksite. DYMO offers a complete range of products, from simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables and computer-connected products. And DYMO label makers offer diverse functionality, including: bar coding, address checking, and much more. To make the most wonderful time of the year, DYMO!

1 comment:

Mharms said...

this really helps in organizing stuff in the office of at home.tnx for sharing