Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Fall!

The trees turn yellow and orange. Allergies started too,lol. One thing for sure another season is gone and we turn to a new one. I love all 4 season here but lately, I was just fascinating wearing spring and summer clothes. The other night while I was arranging my walk-in closet I was talking to myself and said "I wish summer is not over yet". My hubby heard me and asked what am I talking about. I told him haay, I am not ready to wear any winter clothes yet. He only laughed!

I had so much fun buying and wearing my summer clothes and I am not totally over yet. Summer clothes are lighter than winter clothes. But, I only have a choice to "wear clothes" to those clothes for winter keep myself warm. This weekend it started cooling off here in Arkansas but I can still enjoying wearing my summer clothes. The temperature is being fair so far. I like it!

No comments: