Friday, September 26, 2008

My Brother meet his future in-laws

Last month my brother went home from Oman to formally asked the hand of his fiancee. Actually his fiancee works at Riyadh until this moment as a Nurse and took a vacation. They met in Jeddah 2 years ago when my brothers works over there and they attended the same church.

Through the restriction of the country about relationship they made it secret and communicated through phone calls, emails and chat. That was tough, but they don't want be in trouble. God open the door for my brother to work in Oman. Another tough decision for both of them but my brother looked on the brighter side. Finally, they made a plan to get marry and hopefully his wife to be will move to Oman with him. I know there's a lot of open doors for nurses anywhere in the world. And, I believe she can find a better job when she decide to move with my brother. Whew! I'm looking forward to attend their wedding in Philippines next year too. When God allow he will provide the finances I need for the flight.

No comments: