Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Friend Arrived in US yesterday

Yes, my chatted me this evening and informed me that they are in the country now. Her husband and her little boy arrived in Texas yesterday. I am looking forward to see them on November. It would be 8 years ago since the last time we see each other.

When I was in Thailand before she was in Singapore. She planned to visit me there but she didn't made it. When I went to Singapore that was here schedule to visit her family in Philippines. A little disappointed because our schedule didn't cooperate. It's been 8 years, we chatted, writing emails, talked on skype and hopefully this time everything goes well. Who knows after 8 years we will see each other again here in US. Isn't that small world? Or will say the world is round, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes it is a small world sistah. see u soon