Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Man

Last Sunday afternoon, after my birthday party my hubby and I head out to attend the funeral of our great uncle. But, since we were late we only met the family at the cemetery. Almost our immediate family were there. Lance and I were very excited to see the other extended relatives. Most of them I met on thanksgiving day last year .

On the way, Lance told me his worried about Janet the youngest daughter of uncle Red. Janet is very close to her Daddy even she's already in her 40's, married and have a son but still she's a daddy's girl. They love messing up each other, pillow fighting, they are a very good, good buddies.

To our surprised Janet showed how strong woman she was. Lance almost cried when Janet hugged us and said, "He is my man". I'm gonna miss him, but I know God has wonderful for my Daddy. I guess, I'm gonna hang out with you all more often now. I had a wonderful memories with my wonderful man. He remains the best man in my heart and in my life. I have to move and cherish all wonderful memories with him. She has the positive attitude in the midst of sorrow. God is the strength of our heart.

No comments: