Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Men’s Professional Fashion

Glamorous, fashionable is that how to describe your man? My husband simply loves to dress up. Even when he is only staying in the house on weekend he wears a dress shirt and slacks. Sometimes, I would play with him about it, because I love to wear blue jeans and t-shirt. For him blue jeans and t-shirts are not a comfortable outfit. One thing that my husband doesn't like is going to the store shopping, fitting clothes. He is the type of person that loves to shop online or let somebody shop for him. He knows what he likes, his sizes and his styles and he doesn’t need to be fitted, because he is sure that it will look good on him. He is going to play jazz music in the fine hotels and restaurants soon and it would be great if he could wear nice clothes too.

Are you looking for a nice outfit for your husband, brother and for your Father? MySuit is a global company with over 40 years of manufacturing and retail experience. It is a division of one of the largest suit makers in the world. They sell Made to Measure suits at close to off-the-rack prices. They sell directly to the customer. On average you pay at least double the wholesale cost when you buy a suit at a retail outlet. While it does cost more in time and materials to create a Made-To-Measure suit, it isn't double the cost, so both you and My Suit benefit from the direct-to-consumer sale. Check out their website to find out how to make an appointment for measurement.

1 comment:

Phillip said...

Awesome review! I love their suits. I recently bought three suits from them, and each one makes me excited when I put it on. Then again. I pretty much get excited anytime I put on a suit. I go to them from my standard suits (the suits I wear frequently) but they don't really meet my sometime opulent needs. My friend referred my to another brand Surajo Bello, they offer everything from standard suits to more opulent styles. But My.Suit and Ralph Lauren are hands down my favorite