Friday, September 19, 2008

White or Chocolate Cake?

Tada! I am counting the hours and it will be my birthday. My hubby asked me what do want "Chocolate or White cake"?. I said I like German chocolate cake. Who will give me a cake, I asked. He only said it's a "secret". Oh my gosh! Somebody again will give me another surprise?

I am not really sure if my husband gonna buy the cake or someone else. Lastyear, I had no idea the surprise birthday I had that prepared with our church friend. My husband was asking me all the info what I like, blah, blah and blah. Now, who's gonna give me a cake? Lol, I can't wait, I want to know-hehehe. Hope he/she/they gonna find German chocolate cake. Lol.

Help me to find the answer?

a. Husband
b. EdocAmerica
c. Family/in-laws
d. churchfriends
Let's find out the answer today, tomorrow or on my birthday. Hehehe!

No comments: