Sunday, September 7, 2008

Natural Makeup for Natural Beauty


When we attended a birthday party last Friday evening, one of our friends asked me if I wore lipstick. I said no, he was curious because he said after I ate my lips were still red. Well, this is my natural beauty, I replied. Occasionally I wear makeup to enhance my natural beauty. CURO Minerals is ideal for every skin type and especially gentle on hypersensitive skin, it’s the preferred cosmetic for men and women who have recently undergone cosmetic and medical procedures. CURO Minerals offered exclusively through hospitals, medical spas and other medical establishments who strive to provide only the highest-quality mineral makeup to their patients and consumers. For natural makeup for natural beauty, Curo Minerals -- Your Prescription for Beauty!

No comments: