Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When All Else Fails

Last Christmas, our Pastor gave me a plaque as a Christmas present. On the plaque has a qoute says "When All Else Fails, Ask Mimi". With that simple quote written on there had a big impact in my heart. I can't believe that in few months since I got here last year they found me being positive and has something to offer. I hang that plaque on the side of our refrigator as my hubby said to be seen when it's needed.

I'm kinda down a little bit today and I couldn't cry. So, that means everything stucked inside of me. My hubby kept checking me if I'm alright. I said yes, I wish I can cry that I will be better. I saw this plaque again and ask myself "Whom I'm gonna ask when all else fails?". It's a weird question but the answer simply "God". He has the control about everything that I worry for. He is the one who will restore my joy and give me peace. As my friend reminded me today, everything is only temporary. Everything has end. Everything has the Departure Date as we refer to Eccles. 7:1. I would say, everything it's up to the Lord!

No comments: