Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cloud 9?

I got a message in my friendster this morning from my friend in California. She told me that she is going to call me today and want me to talk to somebody's special in our hearts. It's Laarni Lozada the new Grand Star Dreamer of Pinoy Dream Academy season 2.

The phone rang for the first time I was hoping it was them but that was my hubby. I turned off my laptop thought that sis Mig didn't connect to Laarni. Besides, it's almost 1am in Philippines already. Laarni should be in bed at this time. I was lying on the couch and the phone rang again... my heartbeat goes fast, I'm a little nervous and I jumped off to reach the phone. Yes, it's Migette on the other line. She told me that my wish will be granted today. I can talk to Laarni on the phone now-she is on the other line. Woohooo! She was...hearing her soft, sweet voice I feel like on the cloud 9. I guess, this just a a feeling of being a fan. We talked and I introduced myself and told her we came in the same hometown. We spoke in our very own dialect and realizing what a small world. I have a friend that happens her friends too. Haaay, I am so excited of the release of her debut album soon.

1 comment:

Mariz said...

looks like you're star-struck... i should check out her album too...

have awarded you with something really nice, check here:

http://reflectionsbymariz.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-your-blog-award.html