Thursday, September 18, 2008

Parents VIP Night

Lastnight was our 2nd meeting for our cubbies class. It was a Parents VIP night, that means parents came to church and set in our class. So far we have only 3 parents to the class since one of our parents is our AWANA commander. She knew everything about it, lol. Ali's parents didn't come. She said her parents work and work all day long and could not come with her to church. Well, that's alright I know they can able to see Ali's performance in our class. She is one of the smartest kid in the class.

It was a fun night but tough night as well. Little kids are always hyper and wants to do something new every minute. So, we had games for them too and my hubby prepared it. They have to shoot the rice bags in the bucket in front of them. This is my time that my hubby teach a little kids and he still learning how to handle them but I've seen his progress after a week. I love kids and I've been in Children's ministry like my whole life. I'm so happy that God put me in this kind of ministry here again.

No comments: