Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Making cards with family

Saturday evening after dinner with our uncle and aunt Lisa told us that we can make cards. She have all the materials on cards making. At first, I had a hard time starting it...I don't know exactly I'm going to do.

There's no specific occasion... Mom and Lisa tried to copy the design from the book I didn't. I wanna make my own design and style,lol.

It's fun to make cards with somebody though. Besides, we all had fun and enjoy the company together. We want to do it again soon when my parents-in-law will come and stay with us on weekend.

1 comment:

Mariz said...

i love arts & crafts, and yes - you'd enjoy it more when you're doing it with family and friends.

nice to be back here friend! sorry, i've been so busy with work lately, haven't had much time to blog hop. today is a holiday in dubai, so i made sure i get to visit my online friends again to say hi!

take care and best regards...