Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What do you want for your birthday?

My husband called to his parents the other day and his mom wanted to talk to me. When husband handed me the phone Mom asked me what I want for my birthday. Whew! I really don't have specific stuff that I want right now I said. Well, you start looking and think about it now because your birthday is coming up this weekend.

Isn't that pressure to think what I really want for my birthday. I knew my parents-in-law didn't mind if I ask them another gadgets but I am thinking for costs. They helped us so much in the past month when hubby and I are working on our house loan. Maybe, for them as parents they want me to completely happy on my special day. They do anything they can to make me feel happy here. I told my hubby I will not ask expensive stuff this year, he's thankful for that-lol. But he said I will ask his parents something because they love to get me something. Right now, I am still looking....!

No comments: