Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yellow is Beautiful

Since I was a kid I'm not fun with anything about color yellow. I remember I was on 5th grade when my mom bought me a yellow dress for Christmas party in our school. We looked every store in our town but we could not find pure dress that would fit for me. My mom did her magic trick for me to agree to buy the yellow dress. That yellow dress had a red picture - I forgot what picture that was. My mother said it wasn't a plane yellow but has red in it that would be fine. I still have my favorite red color,lol.

When I grow up I can only have yellow t-shirt when it will be a school requirements or somebody bought for me. They said yellow looks good on me because of my light complexion but I couldn't appreciated. I wasn't attracted even to the yellow roses. I would say, beauty depends to the eyes of the beholder.

Few weeks ago, I started loving the yellow color. I wear my yellow dress, shirts and before my birthday I told my husband I wanted to receive a yellow roses. What???? as he was surprised! What happen to red? I still love it, but I want yellow roses. Poor hubby he had a hard time finding a yellow roses on my birthday. A day before my birthday we went to 2 Wal-mart store close in our house but they were out of stock of yellow roses. I kept repeating to my hubby, remember I want yellow roses. Whew! He had to get up early in the morning to find a yellow roses yesterday. Finally, Walgreens has it. He bought both yellow and red roses and it's pretty good combination of the 2 colors. Now, I would say, "Yellow is also a Beautiful" color.

1 comment:

Gie said...

I'm not fun of yellow color too. I remember my husband told me that my favorite color was yellow, I was shock! I ask him who said, that was my favorite color? He said, my sister. I was really laughing that moment. It was my sister who love yellow, not me. I guess my husband mis-interpret when he ask. I like red and pink mostly.