Thursday, September 18, 2008

Its time for you to get a merchant account

How I wish I could start my own company; that has been my desire for such a long time. I heard that it wasn't easy to handle a personal business, but I thought it would be great if I owned one. My friend told me that if I have my own business I needed to open a merchant account. I was curious and didn't know about this merchant account. I researched to find out the meaning of it. According to Wikipedia, a merchant account > is a contract under which an acquiring bank extends a line of credit to a merchant, who wishes to accept payment card transactions of a particular card association brand. Without such a contract, one cannot accept payments by any of the major credit card brands.

Are you a business owner? Well, you need a merchant account for your company. Merchant Advisors is extremely helpful in getting you started with merchant accounts set up. Their merchant services and credit card processing services are excellent. If you're looking for a merchant account for your business or credit card processing for your ecommerce site I suggest you spend some time and compare the competition. While some may offer free credit card terminals with their merchant account or perhaps a credit card processing rate comparable to theirs (1.59%). Their services are fast, inexpensive credit card processing with no cost and no long-term obligation. There are no setup fees. There simply are no fees to wave. There's No contract at all. This is a tremendous service you get. Get started processing credit cards today and cancel anytime.

No comments: