Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Symbol of Love

What it takes for you to know that someone loves you? I remember when I was at my teenage life. I heard some of my girlfriends said that when the guy who courted them really like them then, they will do some sacrifices. Maybe true, maybe not!

There's one man who did a great sacrificed for you and for me. It says in Luke 24:6,"He is not here; he has risen from the dead.” Through the rags of death, John saw the power of life. Odd, don’t you think, that God would use something as sad as a burial wrap to change a life?

But God is given to such practices:

In his hand empty wine jugs at a wedding become a symbol of power.

The coin of a widow becomes a symbol of generosity.

And a tool of death is a symbol of his love. Because of his great Love for all of us.

No comments: