Friday, September 5, 2008

The Dora's Character

I heard about Dora when I was Philippines and I watched some of the show with my niece but I am not really a fan of her. For me, I like the fairy tales princesses like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and more. But I found that kids now a days passionated about Dora.

Emma the girl that I keep she's turning 2 years old today and because she likes Dora a lot. So her mommy thought it would be nice to have a Dora theme on her party. The picture below are our birthday presents for her. We suppose to give her the Dora couch but her Mommy bought her already last weekend. And, she keep saying that she like to have Dora's backpack-here we go we found in the store lastnight. Her uncle Lance wants her to have this comfy chair....and we knew she will enjoy and love that too.



My hubby just want me to be in the picture. He said it's good if I hold it like a model...lol.

No comments: