Monday, September 29, 2008

Bridge Hotel in London UK

Ever since I was a kid I heard about how beautiful the London Bridge was. My friend got married to an Englishman and they are now residing in England and have invited me and my hubby to visit them one day in the future. I would really like to see the London Bridge. If you are interested in seeing the famous London Bridge, here is the place for you to stay. Stay at the 4 star Bridge Hotel in London UK and book it on book.org. All of the London Bridge Hotel rooms have been refurbished in a contemporary yet comfortable style and have a large flat screen television, radio, high speed internet access, voicemail, a DDI Line, fiber optic reading lights, duvet, mini bar, hair dryer, trouser press, iron and board, large safe and tea and coffee making facilities, five conference rooms and colonial style restaurant. This is an excellent deal and a nice place to stay. Are you planning a trip to European countries? Treat yourself and stay at best places at affordable prices like Hesperia Metropol Barcelona, Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin,Hotel Ballantrae in Edinburgh and a lot more.

No comments: