Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What are the Trashy Thoughts?

I am not perfect yet I am working that to make a better person. But, oftentimes I failed, my weakness is stronger and defeated my strength. More oftentimes I am listening to the vocabulary in my mind. The vocabulary of being defeated? “Don’t talk to me,” “I’m in a bad mood.” As if my mood control me. I allow the emotions to drive me going to the pit. It wasn't good. “As he thinks in his heart, so he is.” Proverbs 23:7 NKJV. I kept reminding myself with this verse yet I still fail.

Can I make a choice? Paul says I do: “We capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ” (2 Cor. 10:5). Huh?, this remind me of the soldiers motto "obey first before you complain. Never say "no" for good, but say goodbye to the old self. Do not let the trashing thoughts drive you...push those and trash them out in our mind. Can you do that? Can I? Yes, through the help of our almighty God!

No comments: