Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Personalized Holiday cards

Are you excited about the Christmas holidays? I am! I am counting the days left before Christmas. I am so excited to open my Christmas presents. Hehehe! Last Christmas was my first Christmas here in America. My hubby told me it was their family Christmas tradition to open our stockings presents hanging on the fireplace mantle when the clock strikes12 midnight. We can only open the big Christmas presents when we get up that morning. But, for now I’ve started to make my Christmas wish list.

Of course, my hubby and I were thinking about sending some Christmas cards to our family and friends. Personalized Holiday cards. are an excellent choice for everyone. GalleryCollection.com has a variety cards for all occasions. GalleryCollection.com is excited and proud to announce the donation of 180,000 personalized Holiday cards to Soldiers’ Angels for use in Holiday care packages to deployed troops. Last year a similar donation was made to the organization, which provides support and assistance to fallen, injured and deployed members of the United States military. With every purchase of these Holiday cards, it shows off our love and support for our troops. Think about this, Soldiers' Angel's Motto 'May no soldier go unloved' ! Orders for Holiday and Calendar cards and their Museum Art Masterpieces ship within 2-3 weeks. All-Occasion card orders ship within 1-2 weeks. Pens, Seals, Assortment Boxes and Gift Bag Ensembles ship within 1-2 business days. Please visit their website!

No comments: