Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PPP Assestment

When I turned on my laptop this morning and check my PPP status for both of my blogs I was shocked to find out that my other blog rejected. IZEA company are doing their assestment to each blog that network with them. Kinda hurt but yes, I could not make money on my other blog right now...I wish that I have something to do to fix the problem. But' I guess, this is the will of the Lord. I want to praise God for giving me sometime to earn throught writing reviews. Indeed, it's my joy to help my husband in our finances. I believe God has a wonderful plan ahead and I rejoice on that plans. This blog is still kicking and earning as of now. Hope this will lasts longer more than I expected. Congratulations for those who remain in the network of PPP.

No comments: