Saturday, September 27, 2008

God Goes with Us

I fought the spirit of fear in past few days. I don't know exactly how it started but it just popped up in my mind something and I kept thinking over and over. My heart was filled of fear, fear to face the future. I can't help it but to cry and cry too. My hubby was worried so much about it. He checked me every now and then while was at work.

I had to fight that kind of spirit. I want to prove that the God I serve is a mighty God. I turn back and hold on the promise of the Lord once again. "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.” Genesis 28:15 NIV. Isn't that something? Isn't that God promised to watch over me every single time? Isn't that what he promised, he will do? My strenght get back and I feel much better after that realization.

No comments: