Friday, September 12, 2008

Haircut for men

It has been a year since I started cutting my hubby's hair. At first, I don't have idea on how to trim/cut man's hair. But my hubby were keep asking me over and over again. At least, I'll give a shot. Hehehe! Yes, I trimmed his hair with condition, "Do not tell anybody I cut your hair". He said yes, so I did! He look on the mirror and appreciated what I had done. He likes it and I can't believe myself that it turned good too.


Since Sunday was approaching at that time, I kept reminding him our condition. Sunday came, my husband plays guitar in our church. After the Sunday service our friend, Jesse told Lance "Man, you got your haircut done, I like it". How much you paid for your haircut ? My husband was very excited to hear that praise and suddenly said, Mimi cut my hair. Lol, he blushed, he look at me and said sorry I told Jesse that you cut my hair. Since Jesse appreciated it I said that's alright. I will love to give you haircut anytime you want, baby. Lol. Well, his hairstyle is not that difficult though.

No comments: