Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm bless of another year

Yesterday, I celebrate another blessed year that God given to me. It was full of suprises and wonderful people around. My hubby got up very early in the morning to buy me a dozen of red and yellow roses. Before my birthday I was telling him that I love yellow roses at this time. A night before we were in the store and he could not find any yellow roses besides I was with him,lol.

I am totally blessed with God's goodness and faithfulness. He knew exactly what makes me happy. I got some birthday presents from family and very close friends. How nice was it? hehehe. God knows me. He engraved my name on his hands and keeps my tears in a bottle (Isa. 49:16; Ps. 56:8. How wonderful to know that somebody never forget all your labor? Though I am no longer getting younger, anyone doesn't,lol. I greatly rejoice of a brand new life he has given me. I am content of what life God has given me. I thank God of another blessed year with him!

2 comments:

Joy0z said...

happy birthday Mics..more to come.

PinayWAHM said...

A belated birthday greetings to you, Mica. Here's wishing you many more blessed years to come.

Juliana