Friday, September 19, 2008

Wholesale Beads

I used to make jewelry using beads and cultured pearls when I was in the Philippines. This was one of my businesses while I was waiting for my visa to come here to the U.S.A. It was so fun that it occupied a lot of my time and helped me forget my longing to be with my hubby. To make good money on this business I bought all my beads and pearls at the wholesale store. Aside from low prices you have so many choices of beads too. If you thought about making jewelry, Beads of Cambay has all the materials you’d need. The rich colors, smooth edges and dramatic reflections you’ll find at Beads of Cambay are just a few of the qualities that jewelers and professional designers have come to rely upon. Your order and every order is guaranteed by their double commitment to quality and style. Not only does their inventory impact the latest market trends by providing the newest stones, colors and shapes, but they are the premiere distributor of hand-selected beads to both wholesalers and retailers worldwide. They have extremely good quality wholesale gemstone beads. at the level of retail quality. They also offer 30% off for their high quality wholesale beads. They are one of the leading online suppliers of beads, semi-precious gemstone beads, precious gemstone beads, sterling silver beads, copper beads, brass beads, vermeil beads, briolette, freshwater pearls and much more. Beads of Cambay bring the beauty of the Earth to your doorstep!

No comments: