Friday, September 19, 2008

B-A-D News

My husband just told me that our Grandma Watson's brother-in-law passed away lastnight. Huh?! It was a very shocking news because yesterday my mom-in-law and grandma were here. Grandma has a Doctor appointment for her eyes and she said she was gone from here home for couple days. She stayed and take care her sister because of the serious illness.

So, this news was very schocking news, that uncle Red died. Indeed, life is to short. I only met uncle Red once on "Thanksgiving day" last year. I am not really sure what the caused of his death yet. Oh my gosh! This weekend will be my birthday and my hubby and I were planning to do something but I guess ending up going home and be with family. This remind me the year 2004 I went home on my birthday and after 3 days my Grandma passed away. That was the sweetest birthday I had spending the remaining days of my "Lola" (grandma). Well, all things have a reason and has season.

No comments: